An Internet Acceptable Use Policy (IAUP) is nothing more than a written agreement that sets out the permissible workplace uses of the Internet and email. Your FREE IASUP template includes:
- 4 common rules that should always be included
- Detailed sample language for areas including system activities, email activities, blogging, and social media
- Sample definitions for security and proprietary information, general use and ownership and exactly what is acceptable and unacceptable in your company
Hiring the wrong computer repair guy can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up losing ALL of your irreplaceable files, photos, music, emails, and other important documents!
Download this guide and you’ll discover:
- Computer scams and rip-offs that you MUST be aware of.
- 5 Costly misconceptions about computer maintenance and repair.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 7 Questions you need to ask before buying any computer equipment.
- 5 Critical characteristics you should demand from your computer repair technician.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.
FREE Advisory Report: Critical Steps Every Small Business Owner Must Take To Protect Themselves From Inappropriate Employee Activities Online
Employees, even your most trusted ones, are constantly surfing the internet and taking care of personal business while at work. Meanwhile, these activities are damaging your network with viruses, spyware, and security holes. If you want to automatically stop these activities, increase employee productivity, and secure your network, download this guide now to discover these issues and more…
FREE Report: How to Avoid The Top 4 Budget-Busting, Stress-Inducing Mistakes When Moving Your Office
Moving is always a pain in the rump, but it doesn’t have to be a horrific, expensive experience.
To make your move easy and effortless, here are the 4 most common mistakes to avoid:
- Mistake #1: Not Using A Checklist
- Mistake #2: Trying To Save Money By Moving Your Own Computer Network
- Mistake #3: Not Hiring The RIGHT IT Firm To Move Your Network
- Mistake #4: Not Giving Your Phone, Internet, And Cable Vendors Enough Advance Warning
To Receive Your $500 Office Move Toolkit, Call Us At 678-745-5109 and Ask For Becky or Kary.